January 9, 2014

PPA187








Today's card is for the Pal's Paper Art Color Challenge.  The colors are: Soft Sky, Real Red and Whisper White.  I saw a card similar to the one I made on pinterest.  It was made by Patty Gorka.  I thought the flowers were so beautiful.  That was my inspiration for the card.

To make this card,  I used the oval framelits and the big shot and then embossed the oval shape with the hexagon embossing folder.  Next I stamped the flowers and then cut them out with the big shot using the "secret garden" framelit set.  I popped some of the flowers out with dimensionals.  The final touch was using basic pearl jewels.

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card!! Love all the flowers!!! Thank you for playing this week with the Pals Paper Arts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty bunch of flowers. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete

PALS Paper Arts Challenges