January 9, 2014
Today's card is for the Pal's Paper Art Color Challenge. The colors are: Soft Sky, Real Red and Whisper White. I saw a card similar to the one I made on pinterest. It was made by Patty Gorka. I thought the flowers were so beautiful. That was my inspiration for the card.
To make this card, I used the oval framelits and the big shot and then embossed the oval shape with the hexagon embossing folder. Next I stamped the flowers and then cut them out with the big shot using the "secret garden" framelit set. I popped some of the flowers out with dimensionals. The final touch was using basic pearl jewels.
June 8, 2013
March 21, 2013
November 29, 2012
September 11, 2012
PALS BLOG HOP!!
Glad you could join us for some fun fall crafting with the Stampin' Pretty Pals! You've probably hopped over from Peggy Noe's blog, I'm stop number 19 on the Pals Hop and I'm glad you hopped in! I'll help you "hop along" from blog to blog where you'll find great ideas for Stampin' Up! fall projects! Should you hop off course, simply click on any of the links in the Pals Hop Line-up below and you'll be back on track
I made two cards today. I used one of my all time favorite stamp sets; "Lovely as a Tree". I stamped the tree with black stazon ink, then I used 3 different colors of Stampin' Up! ink with a blender pen and colored in the foliage of the tree. The trees here in North Dakota are starting to change colors. This big tree reminds me of the colors around here.
The new designer series paper (Naturals Composition) with the wood grain embossing already on it was just the perfect paper for my card.
Here is the second card I made. I layered the tree on 3 different layers of paper. I added the pearls on the bottom for the finishing touch.
Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy the rest of your blog hop tour!
- Nicole Watt at Impressions By Nicole
- Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
- Maxine Conrad at Stamp to the MAX
- Claire Crotteau-Hutt at stamppaperscissors
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Scrap With Susan
- Nicole Picadura at Scraps and Stamps
- Bobbi at My Therapy
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Barb Furlong at The Love of Stamping
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin Sunshine
- Lynn at Cattaildesigns
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Kim Czenszak at Live Love Stamp
- Naki Rager at ...notes from Naki
- Kerry Willard Bray at Stampgoodness
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Kim Luithle at Kim's Stampin Stuff YOU ARE HERE
- Lori Martin at The Rejoicing Papercrafter
- Diane Roberts at scoreatfourandaquarter
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Kris Kilcoyne at Kween Bee Kreations
- Julie Trevett-Smith at The Stampin' Affair!
- Jennifer Takacs at Stamped in Full
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
September 6, 2012
Today's PPA Challenge features the colors below:
My inspiration for the fish came from Niki Toll. She had a card on Pinterest.com that featured a punch art fish. When I saw it, I knew I had to case it!! Isn't he cute?!
Close-up of Nemo!